Hello and thanks for visiting my temporary website.
Briefly about me:
My name is Antonis Tsoukatos (a very Greek last name, pronounced choo-kat-os) and during my ten years in broadcast sound I have proven to be a successful sound editor, designer, mixer and location recordist. All in all, I am dedicated to the craft of anything audio. Sound is my raw material!
I have been lucky enough to have worked on prime-time TV programs, BAFTA-nominated shorts, PROMAX-winning promo campaigns and internationally-acclaimed documentaries.
I am in the process of making a foray towards Game Audio, currently completing the Wwise Certification following up a course in FMOD.
I am currently residing at Disney Channel Europe and Deluxe Broadcast Services with past stints at: Nickelodeon UK, Discovery Networks Europe and Red Bee Media. As a freelancer, I have provided the sound work for companies such as: BBC 2, BBC Worldwide, BSKyB, the V&A Museum, ABC Networks, Turner Television, Comedy Central, The National Theatre, Fremantle Media.
- Ultra-fast Pro Tools editing skills (310P Certified).
- Surround 7.1 (currently upgrading my personal studio for Dolby Atmos premixing).
- Excellent dialogue denoising skills using Cedar DNS one and the Izotope RX Advanced suite.
- Extensive sound designing, editing and mixing.
- 360º audio. From ambisonics capture to Facebook or YouTube upload.
- I have recorded the human voice in perhaps every possible way (studio voice-over recording, boom operating, radio mic placement, ADR).
- Professional keyboard and guitar playing.
- I own a personal space based around two Protools HD systems, 7.1 Genelec monitoring, ICON D-Command control surfaces, a variety of outboard gear and huge selection of industry-standard audio plugins.
- A genuinely massive sound FX library for any sound design need.
- Vast selection of loops and sounds for any custom music score.
- Professional dialogue denoising using Cedar DNS and Izotope RX suite.
Location recording kit includes:
- Boom Mic - Sennheiser MKH60.
- Boom Mic (Hypercardioid) - Sennheiser MKH50.
- Sennheiser M/S set up for SFX gathering.
- 12-channel location hard drive recorder and mixer.
- A variety of radio Tx and Rx units.
- Lav Mics: Sanken Cos11, Sony ECM77 & Tram TR5.
- K-TEK 5m carbon boom pole.